Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Beginning Of The End

Here we are at 28 weeks. The official official start of the 3rd trimester. The beginning of the end.



And here I always thought black was supposed to be slimming....



We had our 28 week check up today. Everything is looking great. I (mommy) had to get a shot today right in the butt. Because my blood is negative and Ben's blood is positive I had to get an RH (rhogam) shot just in case Bradley gets his father's blood. They will test Bradley's blood right after he is born and if he does in fact have positive blood like his daddy, I'll need another shot so my body doesn't built up antibodies against positive blood which could prevent a future pregnancy.



Bradley's heart was beating strong at 144bpm. My belly measurement was right on track and the Dr. said my weight gain was good; 2 lbs (psych!) We are now on track to have check up appointments every 2 weeks. Wow how time flies. At our next appointment, 30 weeks, we will be getting another ultrasound. I'm very excited to see little B again. Most woman don't have another ultrasound after 20weeks. I however had a low lying placenta in my last ultrasound so they want to check the status of that. Another photo shoot of our baby is fine by me!



T, B & B

No comments:

Post a Comment